If you’re running a struggling business, it can be demoralizing to see photos of plush million-dollar offices.
Especially when you’re trying to get by with a minimal budget.
Here’s the good news:
The truth today is that you no longer need to spend millions on offices to make a living in any business.
These days, you can do a LOT with a little.
Office, car and business presentation lust is a trap that will only lead you down the path of debt, stress, and comparison.
I’ve been working at the very top-levels of IT, web design and SEO, for multiple businesses at CEO and board-level management, for the past 22 years and it’s put me in a unique position to help thousands of business owners.
Inside our community, I’ve seen countless examples of people who are making a full-time living in all types of business, with minimal IT and web spend.
They’re able to do this because they focus on two extremely important things…
- They make smart decisions with their money.
- They make smart decisions with their time.
Because of this, they’re able to spend a lot more time and budget working on the parts of improving and developing their businesses. Parts of their individual businesses that actually improve their bottom line:
- Building a website that converts strangers to clients.
- Setting up and using online Contact Management, Customer Relationship Management & Project Management software.
- Following up with clients until they get a “Yes” or a “No”. No matter how many follow-ups it takes; they have the sales process managed and don’t let stale leads go cold.
- Identifying, automating and systemising the repetitive parts of their business processes.
Did you notice how none of that has anything to do with offices or physical and material presence? Get in touch today!